Economical Country Living with City Convenience
#780 – 176 Herbert Neal Rd, Milan, TN 38358
3 bedroom, 2 bath 1568 sq ft home on 3+/- acres
- Block Foundation.
- Low-E windows.
- Extra insulation OSB wrap under vinyl siding.
- Sheetrock interior.
- Well water (county water at road).
- Fruit trees – 2 peach, 2 pear, apple, and plum.
- Current termite contract with Albrights.
- Built in 2004.
- Front covered deck 8x24.
- Side deck.
- Covered back deck, 10x20, overlooking partially fenced back yard.
- Nicely landscaped.
- 20x20 shop building.
- Chicken house and coop.
- Outdoor storm shelter underground.
- Side garden.
- Shed with porch.
- Kitchen with island, oak cabinets, eat-in bar, formal dining area and breakfast nook.
- Separate laundry room off master bath.
- Large great room with wood burning fireplace, 18 x 20.
- Living room.
- Master bedroom with walk-in closets, 15x15.
- Bedroom #2 15x11.
- Bedroom #3 11x15.
Home and property are clean and well maintained with few if any deferred maintenance issues. This will be excellent place to live only minutes from Milan or Jackson or Martin.
How to Get There:
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.