- Northern 54 Acres has approx 0.6 miles of road frontage along Pratt Cemetery Road;
- Southern parcel connects at southeast corner of northern tract;
- Southern parcel includes approx 1.5 acre pond;
- Numerous potential building sites;
- Would make a great hunting farm with abundant wildlife, turkeys;
- Roughly 85% wooded;
- Approx 15 acres tillable.
- Map 079, Parcels 021.00 (54 Acres) & 060.00 (36 Acres)
Real Estate Agent
Jesse Alexander is a 2004 graduate of Milan High School and former collegiate athlete at Bethel University in McKenzie, Tennessee. Jesse is familiar with the landscapes and communities of West Tennessee and can’t wait to help YOU make your dream home a reality. Whether you dream of a home near schools and convenient shopping or your own country paradise, Jesse can pave the way for a stress-free home buying experience.
Jesse is experienced in both land development and agriculture, having previously worked for Alexander Erosion Control Services and as owner/operator of his own farming enterprise near Medina where he supplies the local farmers market with fresh fruits and vegetables and locally grown produce. He was also instrumental in bringing the Farmers Market concept to downtown Medina.
He’s an avid outdoorsman, enjoying hunting, fishing, farming, and the breeding and training of championship caliber hunting dogs. In 2012, his dog Coma finished third in the nation at the CHKC National Trials.
With a true love for the land, Jesse excels in marketing hunting and/or recreational property, row crop, timberland, and development land, but he is just as at home showing downtown properties and commercial enterprises. If you are considering buying or selling a home or land in West Tennessee, Jesse Alexander is here to help. Give him a call today at 731-571-1056.
Cell Phone: 731-571-1056