RAIN OR SHINE
Wednesday, May 10, 2017, at 11:00 am
Location: 40 Stockton Davidson Rd, Dyer, TN, 38330
Directions: Take Hwy 45W Towards Dyer turn onto Stockton Davidson Rd and proceed to sale on Right
200 +/- ACRES 16 TRACTS INCLUDING FINE HOMES, SHOPS, BUILDING SITES, FARMLAND
Auctioneer’s Comment: No buyers premium or hidden fees.
All tracts with tillable farmland will be worked for 2017 crop year by Johnny Reed and Buyer will receive 1/4 crop proceeds at harvest.
Auction company reserves right to group, regroup, and revisit, rebid, and offer as a whole and any tracts or combinations to achieve the highest possible sales price.
Use left and right arrows to scroll through photos, or click photo for pop-up gallery.
Tract 1- House and 20+/- Acres located at 40 Stockton Davidson Road, Dyer, TN.
Elegant, custom-built 4800+/- sq ft Home on manicured 20 Acres with Circle Paved Driveway, Pond, in elegant Country Setting only minutes from Dyer, TN.
- Architectural shingle roof;
- Covered rear patio;
- 3-Car garage;
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths;
- Large kitchen with breakfast area;
- Formal dining area;
- Elegant spiral staircase;
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs;
- Jack and Jill bath;
- Hardwood and tile floors.
OPEN HOUSE Sunday April 30, 2017, from 2:00 to 3:00 pm, this house only.
Tract 5: 17.28 Acres level to gently rolling cropland located on Reed Road, Dyer, TN.
- 265 ft Blacktop road frontage;
- Fronts Reed Road near Dyer, TN;
- Includes some grain bins;
- Some good building sites and mini-farm potential.
Tract 7: 20.56 Acres located on Reed Road, Dyer, TN.
- Almost all open gently rolling cropland;
- Building Sites;
- 524 ft Blacktop road frontage;
- Joins Tracts 5, 6 and 8.
Tract 9: 16.4 Acres and 12,000 sq ft. warehouse building located on the corner of US 45 W and Elm St, Dyer, TN.
- Lighted warehouse building with semi dock;
- Multiple roll-up semi accessible doors;
- 4 Acre gravel parking lot;
- Highly visible corner lot located along high traffic US 45 W;
- Excellent retail opportunity;
- Building is specifically suited for Farm or Trucking Shop but has endless potential for other opportunities.
Tract 11: 1.5 Acre vacant Pasture Lot located on Currie Road.
- Joins Tracts 10 and 12;
- Survey Fee Applies.
Tract 12: 3+/- acre level Pasture located on Currie Road.
- Good building site;
- Suitable for livestock;
- Joins Tract 11;
- Survey Fee Applies.
Tract 13: 3.5+/- Acres with 2 Buildings located at 59 Currie Road, Dyer, TN.
- Consists of 2 commercial buildings currently rented with good, long term tenant;
- Survey Fee Applies.
Building 1: 3 offices, break room, restrooms, and large production area, wired, lights, roll-up doors.
Building 2: Approx 60 x 120 production facility with concrete floors, wired and lights, large gravel parking area;
This one has good income potential as current tenant is staying in business in West Tennessee if New Buyer of this Tract chooses to continue renting property to them.
Tract 14: 6 Acres with 2 Shops located near 75 Currie Road Dyer, TN.
- 2 Nice Trucking/Farm Shops;
- Almost all-gravel parking area and driveways;
- Survey Fees Apply (each building)
Building 1: 45 x 90 with 5 roll-up doors, parts bay, office, restroom with shower, insulated concrete floor with 30 ft concrete apron outside, 3 semi accessible automatic roll-up doors, wired and lighted.
Building 2: 36 x 110+/- ft long concrete floors, drive-through for semi or combine, 3 roll-out doors, built by Morton, office in corner.
Tract 15: Office or residential building located at 75 Currie Road, Dyer, TN.
- 3200 sq ft building;
- 13+/- Offices;
- 2 Restrooms;
- Kitchen area;
- Covered porches;
- Gravel Parking Lot;
- Metal Roof;
- Vinyl siding;
- Could easily be converted into single family residence or Income Producing Property;
- Survey Fees apply.
Tract 16: 1.6 Acres and House located 312 Currie Road, Dyer, TN.
- 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bath brick home;
- 2800 sq ft;
- Built in 2003;
- Concrete driveway;
- 24 x 36 Detached garage and 2-car attached garage;
- Architectural Shingles;
- Recessed lights and double trayed ceilings;
- Tile and hardwood flooring throughout the entire home;
- Large kitchen with island;
- Solid surface counter tops;
- Formal dining room;
- Tile shower in master bedroom;
- Walk-in closets;
- Screened back porch;
- Patio area;
- Handicap accessible;
- No Survey Fee.
OPEN HOUSE Sunday, April 30, 2017, from 2:00 to 3:00 pm.
To View Real Estate Prior to Sale or for Questions on Real Estate Call Darrell Ridgely at 731-987-2847 (office) or 731-694-6213 (cell).
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance due on or before June 30, 2017. Deed conveyed by Special Warranty Deed through Foreclosure Sale to warrant clear title. Buyer will be responsible for survey fees in tracts that require such.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
How to Get There:
Click Google Logo for Larger Map
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213