RAIN OR SHINE
Saturday, May 13, 2017, at 3:00 pm
Location: 23 TJ Scott Rd, Milan, TN 38358
Directions From Downtown Milan or Trenton: Proceed toward Milan or Trenton and sale is located in Moores Chapel Community near Gibson County Airport just off T.J. Scott Rd. Follow Signs.
Selling for Mr. Steve Miller – Downsizing
CATTLE, FARM EQUIPMENT, TRUCKS, CARS, TOOLS, AND ANTIQUES
Auctioneer’s Comment: Rare to find opportunity to purchase good equipment and cattle right off the farm. Selling Regardless of Price, Miss it if you Dare! NO BUYERS PREMIUM!
Use left and right arrows to scroll through photos, or click photo for pop-up gallery.
- 1979 Corvette with 350 Engine, 350 Trans (both newly rebuilt), Runs Perfect, No Title, Bill of Sale;
- 1966 Ford Mustang, V8 Auto with 289 Coupe, Runs Perfect, with Title;
- 1999 F250 V8 Diesel 4WD 4 Door 7.3 Motor 263k, Runs Good;
- 2000 F250 Diesel 2WD, Runs Good;
- 90s GMC TonTruck 130k miles with Flatbed, gas burner;
- John Deere Gator 1750 4 x 2;
- John Deere 5101E Cab Tractor with JD 553 Loader with Bucket and Spear, 400 hrs (NOT A MISPRINT), Cab and Air, VERY NICE, LIKE NEW, Serial # LV6101EZ60861;
- Vermeer Round Bailer, Like New, Rebel 5410 with Monitor String Tie, 1 Owner, 250+- Bales.
2 Basket Hay Tedder — 8 Wheel V Rake — Vermeer M7040 Disc Mower 9 ft, 2 years old, like New — Woods 121 10 ft, 3 pt Hitch, Nice — Donahue Tandem Axle Trailer — Lots of Gates and Cattle Corral Panels — Complete Round Pen — 2004 3 Horse Slant with Changing Room, gooseneck made by Calico — International 15 ft Disc — John Deere 12 ft DoAll — 6 ft Box Blade — 7 Tine Ripper Tuffline, 3 pt Hitch — 8 ft 3 pt Hitch Disc — Gravity Wagon — Squeeze Chute — Cattle Alley — Two Cub Farmall Tractors for parts — Cub Farmall Disc — Cub Farmall Cultivators — Cub Farmall, Runs Good — Horse and Cattle Hay Rings — Feed Troughs — Creep Feeder — Ritchie Automatic Pasture Waterer — Fuel Tanks — Fuel Tank -L with electric pump — 12 ft John Deere Rolling Harrow — John Deere 4230 with Loader and Bucket, Runs Good — 6 x 14 Bumper Hitch Horse or Cattle Trailer — Golf Cart Trailer — Farrowing Crate — New Holland 69 Sq Bailer, Runs — 3 pt Hitch Tiller, 6 ft — Hay Spear — Metal Milk Cans — Craftsman Edger, New — String Trimmer on Wheels — Misc. Hand Tools — Plow Points — Antique Pump Organ — Many, many small Antiques — Many, many quality items not included on this list.
CATTLE , 27 +- HEAD
- Mostly black and black white face;
- Farm raised, never been to sale barn;
- 4 Registered, 7-9 years old;
- Several commercial cows;
- Many with calves and more by sale day;
- Cattle will be aged and pregnancy checked;
- Will sell by the head and by the pair and will be offered as a whole to achieve highest possible sale price.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
How to Get There:
Click the Google Logo for Larger Map
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213